Introduction to AI for Software Testers | Test Automation in AI is an introductory-level course for attendees new to AI, Machine Learning or Deep Learning who wish to automate software testing tasks leveraging AI. The course explores the essentials of AI, ML and DL and how the integrate into IT business operations and initiatives. Then the course moves to specifics about the skills, techniques and tools used to apply AI to common software testing requirements.
This course introduces AI and related technologies from a practical applied software testing perspective. Through engaging lecture and demonstrations presented by our expert facilitator, students will explore:
- Exploring AI
- Introduction to Machine Learning
- Introduction to Deep Learning
- Introduction to Data Science
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Software Testing
- Implementing AI in Test Automation
- Innovative AI Test Automation Tools for the Future
Need different skills or topics? If your team requires different topics or tools, additional skills or custom approach, this course may be further adjusted to accommodate. We offer additional AI, machine learning, data science, programming, test automation and other related topics that may be blended with this course for a track that best suits your needs. Our team will collaborate with you to understand your needs and will target the course to focus on your specific learning objectives and goals.
This course is intended for software testers, architects, engineers, or other related roles, who wish to apply AI to software testing practices within their enterprise.
While there are no specific pre-requisites for this course, it would be helpful is the attendee has familiarity with basic scripting (Python preferred) and be comfortable with working from the command line (for courses that add the optional hands-on labs). Attendees without basic scripting skills can follow along with the hands-on labs or demos.
Please see the Related Courses tab for specific Pre-Requisite courses, Related Courses that offer similar skills or topics, and next-step Learning Path recommendations.
Please note that this list of topics is based on our standard course offering, evolved from typical industry uses and trends. We will work with you to tune this course and level of coverage to target the skills you need most.
- The Priority: Excellence
- AI- Intelligence Types
- The Machine Learning Types
- The Quality Learning Initiative
- The Inception in Academics
- AI - Importance & Applications
- The Re-visit
- Learning Re-visited via AI
- Teaching in the world of AI
- Exploring AI for Self-Development
- AI In Academics Beyond Academics
Introduction to Machine Learning
- What is Machine Learning?
- Why Machine Learning?
- Examples - Algorithms behind Machine Learning
Introduction to Deep Learning
- What is Deep Learning?
- Why Deep Learning?
- Example - Deep Learning Vs Machine Learning
Introduction to Data Science
- What is Data Science?
- Why Data Science?
- Examples - Use Cases of Data Science
Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Software Testing
- What is AI in Software Testing?
- The Role of AI Testing
- Why do we Need AI in Software Testing?
- Pros and Cons of AI in Software Testing
- Applications of AI in Software Testing
- Is it time for Testers or QA Teams to worry about AI?
- Automated Testing with Artificial Intelligence
Implementing AI in Test Automation
- Training the AI Bots
- Challenges with AI-powered Applications
- Examples - Real World use cases using Artificial Intelligence
- Demo - Facial Emotion Detection Using Artificial Intelligence
- Demo - Text Analysis API Using Artificial Intelligence
- Demo - EYE SPY Mobile App Using Artificial Intelligence
Innovative AI Test Automation Tools for the Future
- Tools used for Implementing AI in Automation Testing
- What is NEXT?
- AI Test Automation Demo using Testim
Course Materials: Each student will receive a Student Guide with course notes, code samples, software tutorials, step-by-step written lab instructions, diagrams and related reference materials and links (as applicable).